Thursday 23 July 2020

Fairy Garden


Do you believe in fairies? I was born in Ireland & grew up with tales of fairies & leprechauns...the "little people!"  I remember as a child going down to the bottom of my Granny's garden to try to find them. Much to my disappointment I never did succeed. Now I can create my own fairy garden with beautiful Lavinia stamps! This one is called "Seeing is Believing". The wildflower border along the bottom is an oldie from Indigo Blu. I created my background with Distress Inks: moon...mustard seed & wild honey; northern lights....wilted violet, cracked pistachio, worn lipstick, mustard seed & wild honey as well as Momento Bahama blue. I'm really happy with the way this little bit of magic turned out!

Challenges:
1. Crafty Gals Corner #209.....fantasy
2. Lavinia World #31
3. Creative Moments #195.....ATG
4. Fab 'n Funky Ch. # 491.....use a "real" stamp
5. All Fun Ch. #11.....ATG with option: "magical world"
6. Time Out Ch. #166.....peaceful

13 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous. Love the leaves at the bottom-really adds to the peaceful scene. And wow to that stunning background. And I have seen this image used before and have always liked it-you sure used it so well here. Thanks for joining Time Out x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful magical card, fabulous stamps and gorgeous background. This is a perfect entry for our challenge at Fab'n' Funky this week, so pleased you joined us
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! This is absolutely fabulous, magical and special. I love your wonderful ink blending, color choices and the fabulous silhouette images. A peaceful scene indeed! Thanks so much for playing with us at Time Out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So beautiful and I love how you highlighted your fairy! Thank you for sharing it with us at Lavinia World Challenges. Vicki

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome card with beautiful colours and a lovely stamp, thanks for sharing at Fab’n’Funky.

    Pat xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty I love the simplicity of this card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card, Renee. Love the colours you used for your background, and how the fairy pops. Thank you so much for playing along with us at Lavinia World Challenges. We hope to see you again next time. Have a wonderful day, and stay safe and healthy!
    ♥ Lena ~ DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. this is abs stunning. Love the soft colour background and the way you made the whole composition! Thank you for joining us at LWC, Alina DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a sweet story. I still believe. I love the colors of your background and how you stamped your scene, Renee! (Your button box is awesome, my mom had one too). Thank you for sharing with us at Lavinia World Challenge!
    Lavinia World DT - Bonnie

    ReplyDelete
  10. Loving the colors. Thanks for sharing at Lavinia World Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh, I believe in Fairies too! I love your card! That northern sky you created looks amazing with the big bright moon! Thanks for sharing with us at Lavinia World Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  12. DELIGHTFUL card!
    LOVE your MAGICAL silhouette scene and stunning ink blending! ... don't be sad you haven't seen any fairies yet, keep on believing and looking out for them :)
    Thank you for joining our “ Fantasy World ” challenge at the Crafty Gals Corner and good luck with your entry :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love your sweet fairy garden! My mum always had fairies come visit when the grandkids were comign over. So beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping for a visit! I love reading your comments & appreciate the time you take to leave them!
Hugs, Renee