Sunday 8 September 2019

With Love


No one likes to have to make a sympathy card but I recently had to do just that when my SIL's Mom passed away after a long, hard fought battle with Alzheimer's disease. This beautiful 2 sided paper from Kaisercraft (sea breeze), Bazzill cardstock & a sketch from Tuesday Morning Sketches combined to make this simple card. The sentiment is from Sympathy Sentiments by JustRight Clear Stamps & the flourish & flower dies are Memory Box. Pearls are from Stampin Up.

Challenges I am entering:
1. Tuesday Morning Sketches #519
2. Inspire, Create.....Sympathy

4 comments:

  1. What a beautiful card! I love your colors and this sentiment! (I have this wonderful set, too.)
    Thanks for playing along with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches!
    Debbie ~ TMS DT
    Debbie's Dash of This and That

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't this lovely! That paper is just so pretty. Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is so lovely Renee. I'm sure it will bless her. That''s a wonderful sentiment for a sympathy card. Always helps to know someone is there for support.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful and Elegant. Love your refreshing Colour choice.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping for a visit! I love reading your comments & appreciate the time you take to leave them!
Hugs, Renee