Tuesday 13 March 2012

St. Patrick's tag

This is the tag I made for the challenge over at Robyn's Fetish at The Crafter's Cafe. Thanks so much to Robyn for this adorable image to use on the tag. Just incase you can't read the saying around the edge it says "May a rainbow run beside you in a sky that's always blue, And may happiness fill your heart each day all year through."

Now I'm off to work on my ATC's for the March swap (also at TCC). While I'm enjoying my time here in Arizona, I am REALLY missing my stash of paper & stuff back home. I have had a terrible time finding any Irish themed paper here this year. Last year I bought loads of it but of course, it is at home in that prized STASH!!! Can't win some times!

1 comment:

Thank you so much for stopping for a visit! I love reading your comments & appreciate the time you take to leave them!
Hugs, Renee