So, I decided to make a couple of cards that didn't have any kind of colouring on them. I thought I would save myself some time.....Ha Ha, jokes on me! While I love how this card turned out it certainly took me longer than most of the cards I have coloured this year! (& there was glitter everywhere 😁) I used my lovely new Altenew classic pine stencils, pine needles Distress ink, Memento rich cocoa & Adirondack caramel inks. After inking the pine cones & boughs I used the caramel to ink the white space in between. Next I used a Versamark ink pad & tapped it over the whole thing & then heat embossed it with Stardust embossing powder. It was then adhered to chocolate brown CS, some bronze ribbon was wrapped around it & then adhered to a Kraft card base. The Merry Christmas is a Hero Arts stamp.
Hope you have a very Merry Christmas & a happy, healthy 2021!
Challenges I am entering:
1. Crimbo Crackers Ch.#222.....ATG
2. Crafty Gals Corner Ch. #214.....Tis the Season
3. Fezziwig Festive Frolics Ch.#26.....last minute makes
4. Crafty Catz Ch.#532.....ATG with option something new
5. Creative Crafting Uncles Ch.#12.....Christmas
6. Love to Craft Ch. #53.....ATG
7. Sparkles Christmas Ch.#119.....non traditional Christmas colours
8. Allsorts Ch. #603/4.....Sparkle & shine
9. Crafty Calendar..December.....Christmas
10. Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Ch. #521.....ATG/option.....use the word Christmas