Wednesday 20 January 2021

Veronica

 


I decided to take a bit of a break after Christmas & just discovered it has been a month since I posted. Time flies! So, without further delay....meet the fabulous Veronica from Mo's Digital Pencil. Isn't she priceless? I have coloured her with copic markers. Dies used are from Sizzix (scalloped circle & bold flora) & Stampin Up leaves. The DP is from my stash so I don't know the name or company but the CS is Prism. I'm sure you are all like me & have stacks of paper from years gone by....I don't think I will ever be able to use all my stash. 😀

Challenges I am entering:
1. Always Fun Ch.#197......favourite product  (Mo images)
3. Stamping Sensations.....favourite stamp (anything Mo's)
5. Crafty Calendar Ch......make it cute (Veronica is cute!)
6. Mo's Digital Pencil #299......ATG with a Mo image
8. TTCRD.....ATG


11 comments:

  1. So cute. Fun card and image. She's having a great time. So glad you shared over at Crafty Sentiments, Always Fun challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A super girly card, lovely to see you sharing a 'Favourite Stamp' with us at Stamping Sensations, thanks so much for joining in. Would also fit our Feminine theme at We Love Chocolate Baroque.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A great girly card and I love the sentiment!
    Pamela
    CD Sunday Plus DT.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A delightful image and your layout complements it so well in both colour and design. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Stamping Sensations challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A fun card. Like me - wider at the bottom than the top.
    Carol xx
    CD Sunday Plus DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great image! Loving your card!! Thanks for joining us at Stamping Sensations this month.
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  7. This image made me smile. Great colouring. Thank you for sharing with us.
    Jocelyn x
    CD Sunday Plus DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. A lovely card. Great colour theme.

    Jo
    CD Sunday Plus DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great girly card, love the image and sentiment
    Thank you for joining us
    Margaret
    CD Sunday plus DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a fun card, I love the image. Like you I’ve got stacks of DP, probably enough to last several lifetimes! Thank you for joining in the Crafty Calendar Challenge this month. Good luck!
    Liz xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping for a visit! I love reading your comments & appreciate the time you take to leave them!
Hugs, Renee