Saturday 19 December 2020

Pine Boughs


 So, I decided to make a couple of cards that didn't have any kind of  colouring on them.  I thought I would save myself some time.....Ha Ha, jokes on me! While I love how this card turned out it certainly took me longer than most of the cards I have coloured this year! (& there was glitter everywhere 😁) I used my lovely new Altenew classic pine stencils, pine needles Distress ink, Memento rich cocoa & Adirondack caramel inks. After inking the pine cones & boughs I used the caramel to ink the white space in between. Next I used a Versamark ink pad & tapped it over the whole thing & then heat embossed it with Stardust embossing powder. It was then adhered to chocolate brown CS, some bronze ribbon was wrapped around it & then adhered to a Kraft card base. The Merry Christmas is a Hero Arts stamp. 

Hope you have a very Merry Christmas & a happy, healthy 2021!

Challenges I am entering:

1. Crimbo Crackers Ch.#222.....ATG

2. Crafty Gals Corner Ch. #214.....Tis the Season

3. Fezziwig Festive Frolics Ch.#26.....last minute makes

4. Crafty Catz Ch.#532.....ATG with option something new 

5. Creative Crafting Uncles Ch.#12.....Christmas

6. Love to Craft Ch. #53.....ATG

7. Sparkles Christmas Ch.#119.....non traditional Christmas colours

8. Allsorts Ch. #603/4.....Sparkle & shine

9. Crafty Calendar..December.....Christmas

10. Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Ch. #521.....ATG/option.....use the word Christmas 


12 comments:

  1. Love the big and bold Pinecones and all that sparkle, thanks so much for joining our 'Sparkle and Shine' theme at
    We Love Chocolate Baroque challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So gorgeous, Renee, beautiful pine cones and branches! Love your coloring technique, and the sparkle layer is truly beautiful! Thanks so much for playing at Sparkles!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is wonderful gorgeous pine cones and branches and thanks for joining us at Crafty Calendar hugs Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning card Renee. Definitely worth all the effort that you put into it. Thank you for entering the Use The Word Christmas Challenge at CHNC.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh this is stunning and well worth the extra time it took to make it. Thank You for joining in with me over on Fezziwigs, Stay Safe and have a lovely festive season, Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous shine, lovely image and beautiful card.
    Thank you for sharing at Allsorts. Wishing you Merry Christmas;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your card! It's beautiful! Thank you for joining us this week at
    Crafty Gals Corner Challenges .
    Scrapbookingmamaw {My Blog}
    Blessings! Jeanie Ellis, DT, Crafty Gals Corner
    www.craftygalscornerchallenges.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a stunning card, I love how sparkly it is and the pinecones are beautiful! Thanks for joining us at Sparkles Christmas.
    Tammy x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow! This is absolutely gorgeous!!! I love every element of it!
    Thanks for playing along with us at Sparkles Christmas Challenge!
    Debbie
    Debbie's Dash of This and That

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is so very beautiful! Thanks so much for sharing with us in our challenge over at Love To Craft Challenge Blog this month! We appreciate you joining us!
    Hugs,
    Leslie, LTCCB DT
    Love To Scrap 2

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful card, I love the warm colors!!! Thanks for joining us over at Crafty Gals Corner.

    Christopher
    Crafty Gals Corner DT
    Christopher With Christopher

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping for a visit! I love reading your comments & appreciate the time you take to leave them!
Hugs, Renee