Tuesday 8 December 2020

Ho Ho Ho!

 


I love this jolly looking Santa from All Dressed Up digital stamps.....this is what a Santa should look like! Are you going to be on Santa's good list or his naughty list? 😂 I coloured this jolly fellow with copic markers & you can't really see it in this picture but I outlined the snowflakes on the background with a glaze pen. The DP is from Doodlebug Designs & the snowflakes are a Cuttlebug die made sparkly with a Spectrum Noir glitter pen.

Challenges I am entering:

1. Color My Heart #423.....traditional Christmas colors

2. Winter Wonderland.....ATG

3. 52 Christmas Card Throwdown....use a previous challenge.....July.....Santa

4. Crafty Calendar.....Christmas

5. Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas.....ATG

6. CD Sunday Plus #50.....ATG

7. All Dressed Up #111.....ATG

12 comments:

  1. I agree with you - this is what Santa should look like! Great card.
    Pamela
    CD Sunday Plus DT.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, this is exactly what Santa should look like. I like your colouring. Thank you for sharing with us.
    Jocelyn x
    CD Sunday Plus DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. A really jolly Santa. Made me smile! Thank you for joining us at CD Sunday Plus Wynn DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. He is a super looking Santa! Love how you have teamed it with the brick background. Thanks for playing along with Color My Heart Color Dare. X

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card. So festive. Thanks for playing along with us at Crafty Hazelnuts Christmas.

    DT Stacey
    www.butterflycrations.blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. A lovely jolly Santa. A great Christmas card.

    Thanks for sharing it with us.

    Jo
    CD Sunday Plus DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great image of Santa and fantastic coloring and love the brick background. Thanks for sharing with us at Color Dare.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a cute image of Santa - and I love the list. Thanks for sharing with us at Colour Dare :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. A lovely 'old fashioned Father Christmas,. Thank you for sharing with us.
    Carol xx
    CD Sunday Plus DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous card, Renee! Your Santa image is truly that of a "Jolly Old Soul". The rich colors and the brick background are perfect. Thank you for playing along with us at Color My Heart Color Dare #423.

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a great Santa and a wonderful card! Thank you for joining us at Color Dare!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous card, I love the image and great design. Thanks for joining in our 'Christmas' challenge over at Crafty Calendar.
    Hugs
    Bev x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping for a visit! I love reading your comments & appreciate the time you take to leave them!
Hugs, Renee