Sunday 31 January 2021

Be Mine!


Who would be able to say no to this sweet little bear if she asked them to be her Valentine? The image is by Connie Fong & is coloured with copic markers. The lovely polka dot paper is My Minds Eye & the Sizzix heart die is cut from Stampin Up cherry cobbler cardstock. I really need to improve my photography skills because her dress looks red but it is actually magenta.

Challenges I am entering:

1. As You Like It.....true love or fabulous friends & why....both; I love making cards for my family but I

      know my fabulous crafty friends really appreciate the love that goes into making their cards.

2. Aud Sentiments Ch.#267.....Sending Love

3. Cardz 4 Galz Ch.#139.....Inspired by a Beatles song.....All You Need Is Love

4. Cute Card Thursday Ch.#671.....Valentines

5. Krafty Chicks Ch.#544.....any occasion

6. Createful Heart Ch.#28.....ATG

7. Creations in Pink Ch.#30.....ATG (using pink)

8. Creative Craft Cottage Ch.#136.....use a digi

9. Sweet Stampin.....Love

 

9 comments:

  1. such a beautiful card love the bear and the clours
    thanks for joining us at creations in pink
    hugs ellen DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Renee. This little bear is really cute with her dress and heart chocolate box/gift :) Thank you for sharing your card at Aud Sentiments. Valérie DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Renee, your little Valentine bear stole my heart. How sweet and your card is just as adorable. Love the papers and the pretty coloring. Hope all is well with you and yours.

    Hugs
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can we get a "ADORABLE" here, wow, sure love this one, great color and I like bears so much, thanks for playing our challenge at Krafty Chicks Challenge this week.

    Leanne DT/KCC

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute image, love the heart die cut
    Great take on my challenge theme

    Thank you for sharing with us at 'Cardz 4 Galz'
    Stay Safe
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a lovely idea to share the love with your crafty friends. Thank syou for sharing at AYLI. Sarah DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. So sweet, I couldn't resist! Thanks so much for entering the Aud Sentiments Challenge, Crafty hugs, Jenny (Ginger Ninja Crafts) xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. A super cute bear and great colouring. Thank you for joining in at As You Like It. Lynne DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a sweet card! Thank you for joining us at Sweet Stampin' this week. Sammy-x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping for a visit! I love reading your comments & appreciate the time you take to leave them!
Hugs, Renee