Sunday 16 May 2021

Gin & Bear It!

 


I have been MIA for some time now....2 members of my family have some serious health issues & I just haven't even thought of blogging for the last few months. I have missed this crafty outlet though as it's a great stress relief! 

So, this card is for my son in law's birthday. His new favourite drink is gin & tonic so this cute House Mouse stamp "Citrus Bath" was perfect.  The inside says "gin & bear it" The DP is Little Yellow Bicycle & the CS is Bazzill & Prism. The image is coloured with copics.

Challenges I am entering:

1. House Mouse Ch#340.....ATG 

2. AAABirthday #25.....Happy Birthday

3. Seize the Birthday.....must be a birthday card 


4. Just Add Ink #554.....just add "G"  (gin, glass, green)



9 comments:

  1. I love this card. I would love that little mouse to turn up in my gin and tonic. So glad you joined us in celebrating our birthday at AAA Birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute card Renee. You coloured the mouse and his gin 'bath' beautifully, although he doesn't look like he appreciates it at all! Thanks for joining us at Just Add Ink this week. Kim

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is just so adorable Renee. Your colouring is on point. So glad you were able to grab a bit of crafty me time and join us at Just Add Ink this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry to hear about the illness in your family.

    This is a cute card for your son in law. I'm sure he will love it. Thank you for joining us at House Mouse and Friends Monday challenge. {Bunny} Designer for House Mouse and Friends

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your cute card! The limes go great with the fun paper. Sorry to hear about your family. I know you SIL will enjoy this card. Thanks for sharing at HMFMC. xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my he's certainly way over the limit! Super fun card. Thanks for playing at AAA Birthday, hope to see you join in with future challenges too. Stay safe and keep crafting!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Renee, what a fun card, and sounds perfect for your son-in-law, bet he will/or did love it! Sorry to hear your family is experiencing health issues, but I am sure they appreciate your help. Good to see you crafting again, thanks for sharing your card with us at the House Mouse and Friends Monday challenge. Hugs, Sue.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super cute card Renee :-) this is one of my all time fave mousie images and as a gin drinker too I am sure your SIL will love this!! the colours and whole design is perfect!

    Hope your family members are fully recovered now xx

    Thanks for joining us on the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge
    Luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  9. This guy is so cute he totally made me smile swimming in the birthday drink. Thanks for joining in at seize the birthday challenge

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping for a visit! I love reading your comments & appreciate the time you take to leave them!
Hugs, Renee