Saturday, 14 April 2012

You Rock!

The weather has been rotten here the last couple of days so I have had lots of time to create a few cards. I want to share this one with you today. The image is from "Outlawz" (isn't she adorable) & the sentiment is from the lovely Heather at Fresh Brewed Designs. I have colored her with my prismacolor pencils & baby oil. The DP is from Kaiser craft & CS is Bazzill. The ribbon & bling is from my stash. I plan to enter this in the Outlawz Challenge & Fetch a Sketch challenge. Thanks for stopping by.

8 comments:

  1. This card Rocks! Renee. Makes me smile!

    hugs, Marjo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks Marjo...it was one of those fun ones to make!

      Delete
  2. Great take on the sketch! Thanks for entering the Fetch A Sketch Challenge – hope you can join us again next time! Fetch A Sketch

    ReplyDelete
  3. She really rocks! Such a fun card! Thanks so much for playing along with us over at Fetch A Sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! I love this image. I just saw and downloaded her today.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have a rockin weekend Renee!

    hugs Marjo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fab fun and funky card! Juliexx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping for a visit! I love reading your comments & appreciate the time you take to leave them!
Hugs, Renee