Tuesday 20 November 2012

Snowy Day!

                                                                                                             
Can you believe it is November 19th already? I'm starting to get more than a little panicky as I am    nowhere near finished making Christmas cards & it will soon be time to get them in the mail.           I'm such a procrastinator! I've had plenty of time to make cards but instead I have been busy visiting everyones blogs to see what they are up to.....SO, it's your fault I'm behind! LOL I have managed to get lots of images colored the last few days & have put together about 15 cards so far. This first one is another image from Birdie Brown called  "Snowy Day"  Torico has 2  adorable images available   this month for the Freebie Challenge.                                                                                                   
 
 
 
For this little snowman's hat, scarf & nose I used LaPlume markers. The papers are left overs from    last year so I have no idea who they are by...same for the ribbon. The snowflakes are a Cuttlebug die & the sentiment was computer generated. The lovely sketch is from Sunday Sketch & Stamp.  Hope you are all further along in your card list than I  am.....if you finish early maybe you could come by & give me a hand!!                                                                                                                                       
                          
Challenges:
1. Sunday Sketch & Stamp #133
2. Birdie Brown.....November freebie
3. Addicted to CAS
4. Challenges 4 Everybody.....anything goes

6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous snowman! Thanks so much for playing along in our first challenge at ATCAS! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so lovely! Thank you for joining my freebie challenge!

    Birdie Brown ~Torico

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable image, love the card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so sweet! The little snowman image is adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another cutie Snowman. :) You might like my recent "Let it Snow" layout.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for joining us for our first ever challenge at Addicted to CAS with this pretty card and do hope to see you again.

    Marie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping for a visit! I love reading your comments & appreciate the time you take to leave them!
Hugs, Renee