Hello crafty friends. We are having some crazy weather here at the moment....today has seen sunshine, rain, sleet & heavy snow.....the lovely fall leaves that I posted a while back are now gone & my view is a little dreary. This is what I call the "yucky" time of year. The garden has been put to bed for the season, the leaves are gone & we don't have that beautiful layer of white snow covering the ground yet. While our winters here can be very cold they are also very bright & beautiful. On a sunny day the snow sparkles like diamonds. That said, I'm hoping the snow doesn't stay yet....it's way too early for winter!
I spent this weekend at a scrapbook/card making retreat & had such a wonderful time! The event ran from Fri. at 6:00pm until Sun. at 4:00pm & was crammed full of creating, laughing, learning, laughing, eating, laughing & meeting new friends oh, & more laughing! One of the classes offered was to make 5 vintage Christmas cards which I was happy to add to my "slowly" growing stash. I can hardly wait to go back next year!
So, my card for today is another birthday card & it is for a very dear friend & crafting buddy. Happy Birthday Gail! The adorable image is LOTV which I have colored with copics; dies are Spellbinders; sorry, but once again I'm not sure of the DP as it's from my "scraps bucket"; the pearls are Recollections & I printed the sentiment on my trusty computer. I am entering my card in the following challenges:
1. 4 Krafty Girlz Ch.#4.....ATG
2. MilkCoffee Ch.....spots & dots
3. Sister Act Ch.#29.....ATG
4. Stampin for the Weekend.....ATG
5. Stampin with the Dragon.....circles
6. CMC Copic Ch.....ATG
7. HIMCR Ch.#120.....color it
8. Sketch Saturday.....sketch
9. Challenge 4 Everybody.....ATG
10. That Craft Place Ch.#3.....think pink
11. Craft Your Passion Ch#185.....think pink
13. Crafty Sentiments Designs.....bingo.....red(roses), pearls & die cuts