Saturday 1 August 2015

Happy Place!

 
One of my favourite places on earth is a beautiful little place in Northern Ireland called Caslterock. I spent many happy hours in a "caravan" there with a very dear friend. So when I saw this image of Paola's it brought a flood of happy memories to mind. It has been over ten years since I have been back to N. Ireland but I visit there regularly in my dreams!
This cute image is called Happy Camper & you can find it here.  Hope you will join us in the August challenge at My Whimsical Little World! The challenge is always ATG; you can use any image but if you use a MWLW image you can enter twice.
Other supplies used:
copics.....B000 B00 B02  RV23  Y00 Y13 YR14 YG63 N0 W5 & W3
DP is Peebles Inc.
clouds are Memory Box dies
the sun I a digi from Paper Make Up stamps
sentiment is Making Memories

3 comments:

  1. How pretty, I sure would love to get away and be in this cute camper for a week.....love the card Renee!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute scene you created and how fun that it brought back great memories for you, I love that. Seems like there are a lot of camper dies and stamps lately too. A fun card for sure, Renee.

    Hugs
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh that sounds like a dream trip to me. The little trailer is adorable. Sweet card Renee. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping for a visit! I love reading your comments & appreciate the time you take to leave them!
Hugs, Renee