Saturday 10 December 2016

Let it Snow


I can't believe it has been almost a year since I last posted! 2016 has been a hectic year here in the Butchart household & there just didn't seem to be enough hours in the day for crafting. Things have settled down a bit now so, I'm back in action.
This adorable little snowman & his bird friend are from Bugaboo Stamps. I just love this image and he was fun to colour with copic markers.  The DP is My Minds Eye Comfort & Joy series & the sparkley snowflake is Banbury Snowflake by  Memory Box. It's a little hard to see in the picture but there is Stickles (my favourite embellie!) on the snow & of course on the snowflake. Hope you like the card!

I am entering the following challenges:

Bugaboo: Holiday Chaos Day 1.....let it sparkle
A Gem of a Challenge: # 184.....anything Christmas
Di's DigiDesigns....traditional Christmas colors
Alphabet Challenge: U....use something red
Brown Sugar: ATG
Simply Papercraft....Challenge 42


3 comments:

  1. awww...this is so delightful!

    thank you so much for playing along with us at alphabet challenges! hugs and kisses from germany,
    silvi xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet image and coloring with really vibrant papers! Thanks for joining us at Brown Sugar!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello dear friend. How good to see you posting again. Your little snowman is tons of frosty fun. Hope all is well with you. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping for a visit! I love reading your comments & appreciate the time you take to leave them!
Hugs, Renee