Monday 5 August 2019

Happy 105th Birthday Millie!

                                                                     


Bet there aren't too many of you out there who have been asked to make a card for 105th birthday!This card is flying off to Dublin, Ireland with my friend Deirdre to help her Aunt Millie celebrate her big day. I wish her a wonderful day full of love & laughter....& of course cake!                                 

The image I used was a free digital stamp from Kit & Clowder just for signing up for their news letter. I coloured it with copic markers. The beautiful paper is Bo Bunny, Once Upon a Lifetime, Happy Birthday die is Memory Box, flower ribbon & gems are from my stash. I die cut the 105 & used Glossy Accents to make it nice & shiny.                                                                                    

Thanks for taking a look....Hugs, Renee                                                                                                      

Challenges I am entering:                                                                                                                         

1. Seize the Birthday #171...……. flowers      




                                        2. Crafting With An Attitude #54...…….ATG                                                                                           3. Cute Card Thursday #593...…….ATG                                                                                                  4. Imagine That Creative Playground #8...…….ATG                                                                               5. The Flower Challenge #35...…….favourite flower...pretty pastel               
                                                                           
                                                   
                               


                     

6 comments:

  1. I recognized this stamp immediately and I have colored it myself many times. So nice to get a freebie every once in awhile. Your card for this 105th birthday is so special and will really make her day. Love that you made it into an easel card so that she can stand it up to look st for a long time. Thanks for joining in the fun at Seize the Birthday.
    Barbara DT member

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Barbara! I have also coloured this lovely image a few times...love getting freebies! xx

      Delete
  2. Such a gorgeous card here Renee!wow 105 yrs old...I hope Millie has an awesome birthday and sure she will just adore her lovely card too.I have a granddaughter called Amelia (Millie for short)hope she has such a long life too! Thanks for sharing with us over at 'The Flower Challenge';) Viv DT
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your kind words Viv! I hope your Millie also has a long & happy life! xx

      Delete
  3. WOW 105!!!! Congrats to the birthday girl x

    your card is gorgeous and I am sure will take pride of place x

    hugs sally x
    sallysbitz2.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping for a visit! I love reading your comments & appreciate the time you take to leave them!
Hugs, Renee