Tuesday 26 May 2020

Love You More Than Chocolate!

I love Mo Manning images & this oldie is one of my favourites.  I have coloured her with copic markers & I used a Spectrum Noir Sparkle pen on the big blue heart. My photography skills aren't very good so you can't tell that it is lovely & sparkly! The sentiment is one that came with the image. I have no clue about the papers as they came out of my scraps bucket. I am using a sketch from the challenge at Mo's this month.

Challenges I am entering:


1. Time Out Challenge #162....free
2. Colour Crazy Challenge.....ATG
3. A Gem of a Challenge.....ATG
4. Mo's Digital Pencil....sketch using a Mo image



7 comments:

  1. Just perfect for the Challenge!
    Great project!
    Fabulous that you have shared this with us here at Colour Crazy.
    Good luck and we hope you will come back again! Jackie DT Member xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a cutie!! Totally makes me smile and wonder about who I actually do love more than chocolate?? Its a very small list.....Your colouring is fabulous and love how all the papers have different patterns but all work together. And the hint of brown on the edges is brilliant. So very glad you joined us at TIME OUT!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous....so fun!!! Thank you so much for taking the time to play along with us at Time Out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so pretty I love brown and blue together! Thank you for joining us at Time Out!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooooh...I love the brown and blue papers you used for this card! Gorgeous coloring too! So glad you’ve joined us this month at Mo’s!
    Hugs, Pat Frank

    ReplyDelete
  6. There aren't many peeps I love more than chocolate! Great colouring and great colour and paper choices on this oh so pretty card! Thank you for playing along with our sketch challenge at Mo's in May. We have a new "Anything Goes with a Mo image" challenge starting today and we hope to see you join in the fun. Stay safe!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so adorable.
    Thank you for joining us at Colour Crazy Craft Challenge and the best of luck with your entry.
    Greetz
    Margo DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping for a visit! I love reading your comments & appreciate the time you take to leave them!
Hugs, Renee