It seems like FOREVER since I have made a card...it has been nearly 3 months! I just haven't felt very creative but with St. Patrick's Day being today the juices started to flow & the fingers started to twitch with the urge to use the adorable Little Irish Dancer. This little dancer brings so many happy memories to mind of years when my daughter was involved in Irish dancing. St. Patrick's was always a hectic time spent chauffeuring giggling kids from show to show....sometimes 6 shows in one day! August brought "Folklorama" which is a multicultural festival in Winnipeg & we were big time involved in the "Emerald Isle Pavillion" Again those awesome Irish dancers were doing 3 shows a night for a whole week....there were lots of blisters & pulled muscles but the show went on every night. So, in honor of the McConnell Irish dancers who have been entertaining audiences all over the world for over 50 years....here is my card for you!
The image is of course the adorable Little Irish Dancer from Mo's Digital Pencil & she is colored with prismacolor pencils & Stickles adds a little bling to the dress. DP is by Reminisce (Celtic letters) & CS is Bazzill. I used Spellbinder Lacey rectangles to frame the image. The shamrock charms, bling & ribbon are from my stash.
I am entering my card in the following challenges:
1. Craft Your Passion.....2 colors (green & cream)
2. Melonheadz Friends.....going green
3. Tammy's Scrapin Corner.....use a shamrock
4. The Pink Elephant.....St. Patrick's
5. Cute Card Thursday.....anything goes
6. MilkCoffee.....go green
7. Catch the Bug.....bingo (charm, bling, die cut)
8. One Stop Craft Challenge.....anything goes
9. Card Crafter's Circle #66.....everyone's Irish
10. Patties Creations.....green
11. Wags n Whiskers.....go green