Friday, 20 September 2013
Recently I shared a picture here of the fairy garden I made this summer. I wish this magical little creature had found my garden but unfortunately the fairy house remains uninhabited! Oh well, there is always next year.
My card today is one I made for my niece Alyssa on her birthday. I've had this lovely Jelly Park image for ages...I won it in one of the first challenges I ever entered. I colored her with some of my VERY limited supply of copics & used good old Stickles on her wings to make them sparkle. The beautiful DP is from Prima & the CS is Bazzill. The lace is from The Paper Studio & the "glittery" brads are by Pebbles.
I have made several cards in the last week which wouldn't be any great deal normally but, on Sept.9th I had surgery to remove a small growth from my right eye & thought I would be out of commission for some time. The vision is still quite blurry in the eye & it is very light sensitive. However, I am finding myself drawn to my craftroom more than before the surgery....go figure....can't see, so lets go make cards! LOL At least I have an excuse now for coloring outside the lines & crooked papers!
I am entering this card in the following challenges:
1. Artistic Inspirations.....ATG or frame it
2. Crafty Bloggers Network.....things with wings
3. Created with love....#58.....ATG
4. Crafty Cardmakers.....winged things
5. Lady Anne Challenge.....wings
6. Make it Monday.....ATG
7. Tammy's Scrapin Corner.....ATG
8. Pink Elephant.....Ch.217.....digi image
9. Papertake Weekly.....make it sparkle
10. Tuesday Throwdown.....#165.....anything with wings
11. 4 Krafty Girlz.....ATG
12. Cute Card Thursday.....fairy nice