Thursday 19 September 2013
I Love Fall!
Hello my crafty friends, I hope you are all well & enjoying this marvellous time of year. Fall is my absolute favorite season! I sit on my deck in the cool mornings savouring the taste of my coffee....the geese are gathering, the chipmunks are storing the acorns, the blue jays have returned & the trees surrounding our property are the most brilliant colors! I know these are all signs of the nasty winter that is only a few months away but I still love them!
So, all the fall/autumn themed challenges out there are right up my ally. My card was created using the adorable House Mouse stamp "Autumn Cruise"....doesn't this little mouse look totally relaxed? You can almost feel the lovely warm sun on her face! The sketch I used is from Digi Sketch Challenges. The CS is Bazzill but I'm afraid I don't know where the DP is from....found it in my stash. The Tessitina border & Grove branch dies are by Memory Box; leaves were bought at the $ store, twine is Prism & the button is from my Mom's "button box" which I inherited when she passed away in Jan. (see picture in the side bar)
I am entering my card in the following challenges:
1. ABC challenge.....#45.....fall
2. Craft Your Passion.....#180.....fall colors
3. Digi Sketch Ch.....sketch &/or use a rubber stamp
4. Eureka Stamps.....#57.....fall colors
5. House Mouse.....#153.....autumn leaves
6. House of Gilli.....#54.....ATG/fall
7. Lexi's Creations.....#99.....autumn colors
8. The Crazy Challenge.....autumn colors
9. Crafty Sentiments Designs.....fall colors
10. Simply Challenged.....fall colors