Thursday 1 October 2015

BOO!


  Not sure about you but I definitely wouldn't be afraid if this little "monster" showed up at my door.....the bats are another story though! This is my Oct. make for the My Whimsical Little World Challenge Blog. The image is called  Alexander the Great Dinosaur & you can find him right here. I coloured Alexander with copics. The DP is from my scrap bucket so I don't know the company. The trees are Memory Box dies & the bats are stamps from the $1 store. The spooky spider is Making Memories & the trick or treat sentiment is Pebbles Inc. You can enter a card in the MWLW Challenge here.  The challenges are always anything goes & if you use a MWLW image you can enter 3 times  any( other image is only 1 entry.)

4 comments:

  1. That is one cute monster! love the scene you created... I don't like spiders so that would freak me out...LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now that's a Halloween scene I can handle. I live in the country so I'm used to bats and the little "monster" isn't scary. Too cute Renee. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know exactly what you mean - I'd run away from bats as fast as possible, but would give this little monster some candy. :) Great creation! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Renee, what a cute card, and that image is darling, you're right the little guy is way too cute to spook, but those bats.........run...........

    Hugs
    Sue

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping for a visit! I love reading your comments & appreciate the time you take to leave them!
Hugs, Renee