Wednesday 14 October 2015

Happy Fall!



This is sort of a cross between a Thanksgiving & a Halloween card.....the pumpkins, wheat & scarecrow say harvest time to me but the witches hat, ghost & bats are definitely Halloween....maybe I should call it a Thankoween card! tee hee  Anyway, the pumpkins & fence are a digital image from My Whimsical Little World that I coloured with copics. The scarecrow, wheat & ghost embellies are by Sandy Lion & the awesome DP is Echo Park. You can join in the monthly challenge over at MWLW here. It is always anything goes & you can use any image. If you use a MWLW image you get an extra entry in the draw.  Come join in the fun & maybe win some of Paola's awesome images in the process.

5 comments:

  1. Renee, love the scare crow and the whole Fall card. Great colors too.
    Renee, I wanted to send you the horse image by email but can't find your email.
    If you will email me rsdrees@verizon.net, I'll send it to you, I have already scanned it.

    Hugs
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your adorable scarecrow scene....it's so cute in every way Renee!w

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow Renee !! What a fabby doo cute card !! And what a great idea to call it a Thankoween card, could catch on !!

    hugs Diane xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card Renee, the design is super and image used looks great in these colours.x {The Journey Is The Start aNNie my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  5. Going with the step card construction was really clever Renee. It lets you see all those fun parts and pieces. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping for a visit! I love reading your comments & appreciate the time you take to leave them!
Hugs, Renee