Thursday 11 June 2020

Purrfday Kitty

When I asked my granddaughter Jessica what she wanted for her 17th birthday she answered "an orange kitten & a convertible". Well, I made her a card with an orange kitten & bought her a Matchbox convertible! Not quite what she had
in mind but she did get a good laugh out of it. This is a Mo Manning image which I received for being a Mo's  Patreon member. I absolutely love the look on this kitty's face! My image is coloured with copic markers.

Challenges I am entering:
1. Crafty Creations #410.....ATG
2. Fab n Funky #485.....Creature Feature
3. Mo's Digital Pencil.....ATG with a Mo image
4. Show Us Your Pussies #55.....Furrything goes
5. Digi Choosday Wk. 23.....ATG
6. Crafty Sentiments.....ATG
7. Arty Divas #23.....ATG

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful! Thank you so much for joining with ust at Fab’n’Funky Challenge this time and good luck :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fantastic card. Such a cute kitty and wonderful colouring. I'm glad she liked her alternative presents LoL :-D
    Thank you for purring along to play at SUYP Cats Challenges :-)
    Hugz
    IKE =^..^=

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card! I love this image and your coloring is fab
    Thank you for joining us at Digi Choosday
    Sharon ~ DT member for Digi Choosday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think the convertible should be for her 18th birthday! I bet she loved this purrfectly coloured orange kitty though. I love how you continued the star theme from the paper too. It's great to see you join in the fun at Mo's Digital Pencil Challenge this month with this terrific card

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping for a visit! I love reading your comments & appreciate the time you take to leave them!
Hugs, Renee