Thursday 4 June 2020

Thank You!


I was asked to be part of a group to make cards for local health care workers thanking them for helping to keep us safe during this uncertain time of COVID-19. These 2 lovelies are part of the free Winnie Heroes bundle from Polkadoodles  which you can find here.  I made 25 cards....15 of them with the Polkadoodles images. Maybe you have some healthcare workers you would like to thank. I am very lucky to live in a province in Canada that has had very few cases of COVID only 297 & 7 deaths (although even that is too many) I am hoping that as things slowly reopen we do not get an upswing in the curve. I hope you are all staying safe wherever you may be.

Challenges I am entering:

1. Addicted to Stamps & More #392....make your mark
2. Crafty Creations #410.....ATG
3. Cute Card Thursday #637.....ATG
4. Krafty Chicks Ch. #510.....Stamp Act.....use any stamp
5. Polkadoodles Week 22.....ATG

3 comments:

  1. How thoughtful to make these gorgeous cards, Renee and you have coloured the images beautifully. I'm sure it will be truly appreciated.
    Thanks for sharing with us at ATSM.
    Hugs
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So very cute and so sweet of you to make cards for such a great cause! Thanks for playing along with the Krafty Chicks challenge, hope to see you again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet card and I am certain they were loved by the recipients. Thanks so very much for joining us this time at the Crafty Creations Challenge, Elizabeth (DT)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping for a visit! I love reading your comments & appreciate the time you take to leave them!
Hugs, Renee