Friday 25 September 2020

Happy Birthday from the Gnomies!

 



Gnomes seem to be popping up everywhere lately & this smiley crew are from SheepSki Designs. This was one of 3 images I won on their FB page challenge last month. Andrea has some wonderful images which you can check out here

This is the first time I have made a "swing" card & it gave me a headache!😂 The instructions were simple enough but I'm not the most patient person when it comes to measuring accurately & that's a big mistake when making these cards....I had to do some creative "cutting". I will definitely know better next time! I made this card for my SIL who loves gnomes & the colour blue. It's coloured with copic markers & the balloons are coated with glossy accents. The papers are Recollections.

Thanks for taking a look. Stay safe!

Hugs, Renee


Challenges I am entering:

1. Cute Card Thursday Ch.#653.....folds

2. Krafty Chicks Ch.#526.....all occasions

3. Stinkin Inkers....Times 3 (3 balloons)

4. Little Red Wagon #659.....Celebrate (birthday)

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous swing card. Beautiful coloring on the images and love the background paper.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute, awesome fold, and great job coloring! Thank you for sharing with us at Stinkin' Inkers.
    Melanie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my how fun! I love the Gnomes and this group is wonderful. Just puts a smile on your face when you see them. Very cute, and awesome card design too, Renee.

    Hugs, Sue

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love these birthday gnomes, so fun! Thanks for joining us at Krafty Chicks Challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping for a visit! I love reading your comments & appreciate the time you take to leave them!
Hugs, Renee