Saturday 17 October 2020

Summer Breeze



 Today I am using another sweet image from ADU stamps called Summer Breeze. Summer has made a quick exit from my neck of the woods & there is a real nip in the air these days. The snow can't be too far away 😒. Because of COVID this will be the first winter in 12 years that we haven't gone somewhere warm for a few months to get away from the nasty winter weather. We have fairly strict restrictions at the minute so I can't even go & watch my granddaughters play hockey to pass the time! I see a lot of time in the craft room ahead! Anyway, back to my card....the lovely sentiment is from Graciellie Designs; DP is Bo Bunny-Harmony Petals & CS is Bazzill. The flower & leaves are a combination of Sizzix-Bold Flora & Stampin Up.

Challenges:
1. Sweet Stampin.....Girly but no P!*K
2. ADU.....ATG with an ADU image
4. More Than One Score #75.....ATG (Z fold card)
6. Crafty Catz #523.....ATG


10 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing your beautiful card with us at Colour Crazy Craft challenge.
    Louise

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh so cute. I love the fun image and your card design and papers. Thanks for sharing over at Colour Crazy (and Crafty Catz)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a sweet card! This virus is awful but at least we have our crafting to keep us occupied. Thanks for sharing with us at Polkadoodles this week.
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card!Thanks for playing our challenge at CCC Digi Creations. Stay safe and Good luck!
    Anneke DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous make and thanks for sharing this with us at Crafty catz hope to see you in the new challenge

    ReplyDelete
  6. So sweet I lo ve the shape thanks for joining All Dressed Up Challenge love and hugs Carole x Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  7. So sweet I lo ve the shape thanks for joining All Dressed Up Challenge love and hugs Carole x Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  8. So sweet I lo ve the shape thanks for joining All Dressed Up Challenge love and hugs Carole x Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous creation! Thanks for joining us for Week 42 at Polkadoodles Craft Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Aww, love the soft colors and sweet image, super cute card. I am grateful too for my stamp room and my sewing machine. Have been making masks like crazy since March, slowed down a bit now. But have been in my stamp room so much. It is a mess need to spend a day putting things away and organizing, but seems we will be staying in for some time so will bet it done.

    Hugs
    Sue

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping for a visit! I love reading your comments & appreciate the time you take to leave them!
Hugs, Renee