Saturday 30 June 2012

Irish Eyes


My Dad had the most incredible blue eyes that twinkled with mischief.....beautiful Irish eyes that were usually smiling! Growing up my Dad was my hero. I thought he could do absolutely anything & actually believed this until the day he died. When I saw that the challenge at "Scrap it with a song"  this time was Heroes this page immediately came to mind. My Dad, My hero! Wesley Albert Crymble born July 21, 1924 in Belfast N. Ireland & left this world on Nov. 5, 2005 in Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada. As the page says....I miss those beautiful Irish eyes!

6 comments:

  1. What a heartfelt layout Renee. Thanks so much for sharing it with us at Scrap it with a Song!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, hugs! Amazing layout! Thanks for playing along at scrap it with a song!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Renee- This is gorgeous and I know exactly what you mean about those blue eyes. Our papa is tall, slim and has the deepest blue eyes. He talks about the past and then pauses, as not too give too much information! LOL
    Beautiful layout and what a great tribute.

    Hugs,
    Calypso

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorgeous tribute to your da Renee. :-) I wonder if our fathers ever realize just how special they are to us? Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful page! A great way to pay tribute to your father. Thanks for playing along at Scrap it with a Song!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Renee .... you brought a tear to my eye , it is so sad that you no longer have your dad with you , but just memories.
    I am so lucky to have my dad with me still , even though he can be a pain sometimes.
    Your memories all sound happy ones and I ca feel the love for your dad when I read your post.
    I am sure those Blue Irish eyes are always watching over you.
    Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping for a visit! I love reading your comments & appreciate the time you take to leave them!
Hugs, Renee