Some very dear friends of ours are celebrating their 50th wedding anniversary next Sat. They are the sweetest couple....still strolling down the road holding hands after 50 yrs....awesome! This is the card I made for them....it has much love tucked inside!
The beautiful calla lily digi is from Anne Fenton over at The Outlawz Challenges & is colored with prismacolor pencils; the word stamps are Making Memories...they are heat embossed with pirates gold embossing powder; paper is Fairy Flora by Prima; pearls are from Recollections; the lace is from Paper Studios...Spare Parts & has gold ribbon from Michael's woven through it.
I am entering my card in the following challenges:
1. Chocolate coffee & cards.....anything goes
2. Aud Sentiments.....Bingo
3. Crafty Blogger.....anything goes
4. Make It Mondays.....anything goes
5. Pan Pastel.....use a digi
6. Crafty Calander.....flowers in bloom
7. Craftymess.....ribbons & lace