Tuesday 21 July 2020

Broken




It's hard to read the words at the top of this image but they are very powerful...."some things are more beautiful when they are broken"  This was a picture of a painting a friend has & she asked if I could make a card for her Hubby from the picture. I used Pixlr to remove all the colour from the image & then used copics to put all the colour back 😃 LOL! In 2018 we spent the winter on Vancouver Island where we saw lots of old beached fishing boats. This image took me back to the ocean....I could almost smell the salt air!

Challenges:
1. Just Add Ink Ch. #514....use dark blue, light blue & grey
2. Inkspirational Ch. #217.....painting or colouring
3. Krafty Chicks #516.....CAS

4 comments:

  1. Wow, what a wonderful way to create a card from a picture. I'm sure it will be cherished. Chantell Just Add Ink

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, what a great creation from a photo! So glad you joined us at Krafty Chicks Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous colouring and details. Thank you for sharing with us at Just Add Ink x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've never sen anything like this, didn't know it was possible! Great job with the image and beautiful masculine card. Thank you for joining us at Inkspirational!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping for a visit! I love reading your comments & appreciate the time you take to leave them!
Hugs, Renee