Friday 10 July 2020

Poppies


I used to grow big, beautiful poppies in my backyard & I could look out my kitchen window to see them blowing gently in the breeze....they made me smile! These ones are by Stampin Up & the lovely sentiment is from Graciellie Designs. I've used copics to colour the poppies; Sizzex dies for the leaves & the DP is MME, Bohemia.
Copics used:
R20,22,35&59
Y17&11
YG03&63

Challenges I am entering:
1. 613 Ave. Create.....ATG  (twist...make sentiment the focus)
2. Creative Fusion Arts & Crafts #19.....ATG
3. Festive Friday FF0063.....Inspiration items: friendship sentiment; flowers, die cut, green
4. Fun Friday (YNS) #143.....blocks (sentiment block)
5. Just Add Ink #513.....Choose 2 items (flowers & texture....hard to see the texture but it is in the                                                                             leaves)
6. Pammies Inky Fingers #2027.....ATG

7 comments:

  1. This is a beautiful card, Renee and I love the sentiment! Great work! Thanks for your lovely response to our challenge at 613 Avenue Create!
    Hugz,
    Chana Malkah, Owner

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty card! Made me smile! Thanks for sharing it with us at PIP Challenges!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely take on our choose two challenge Renee. Those poppies are just stunning. Thanks for sharing at Just Add Ink.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card and sentiment..
    Thank you so much for joining in with us at 613 Avenue Create..hope you will play along again..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely choice of poppies and sentiment. They create a pretty pop of colour. Thanks for playing along with our Choose Two challenge at Just Add Ink.
    Di

    ReplyDelete
  6. how wonderful to have had poppies growing in your garden! your card is so pretty! I really like the sentiment you paired with it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pretty poppies and card! Love the sentiment. Thank you for playing along with the Festive Friday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping for a visit! I love reading your comments & appreciate the time you take to leave them!
Hugs, Renee