Monday 6 July 2020

Wedding Bells


Many things have changed during this trying time of COVID 19.....weddings being one of those things. My niece & her love are getting married soon in a beautiful lakeside ceremony. Brad, the groom is a real outdoors man....unfortunately he likes to hunt but this deer is safely hiding in the bushes. This is a combination of 3 different digital images from Make It Crafty (which no longer exists...insert sad face here!)  My little scene is coloured with copic markers & the puffy clouds in the sky are Memory Box dies. The heart border is a Martha Stewart punch. I added a little twine to add to the outdoorsy feeling.  Thanks for stopping by!

Challenges I am entering:
1. Cardz for Galz #125.....weddding
2. CD Sunday Plus #39.....ATG
3. Kraftin Kimmie #538.....celebration
4. CD Sunday Plus #39.....ATG
5. Dream Valley Challenge #228.....all occasions
6. Krafty Chicks #514.....Stamp Act
7. Creative Fingers #189.....ATG

8 comments:

  1. What a stunning wedding scene - I almost wish I was there celebrating with them. Thank you for joining us at Cardz 4 Galz xx Lynda DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to CD Sunday Plus Renee - and with such a fabulous card. I love it. Especially the deer hiding in the bushes. Your niece and her groom are going to love the card.
    Carol xx
    CD Sunday Plus DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great card, I'm sure it will be treasured. I love the use of the punch too, we don't see them used nearly enough these days.

    Thanks for joining in with my challenge.

    Jo
    CD Sunday Plus

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great card and so much wonderful coloring! Thanks for joining us at Krafty Chicks Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A lovely card and very personal to the couple getting married. A real keepsake card. Thank you for sharing with us.
    Jocelyn x
    CD Sunday Plus DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. A lovely wedding card, which I am sure they will love, I love the Deer popping out looking at them
    Thank you for joining us
    Margaret
    CD Sunday plus DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. A stunning wedding scene, so romantic. Thank you for sharing with us at Cardz 4 Galz. Caz. DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the scene you created with all of those fun digis for this wedding card! it suits the couple to a T! :)

    our son got married several weeks ago, but they didn't know they could proceed with the ceremony until just before the date. lots of tense times, that is for sure.

    enjoy your week! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping for a visit! I love reading your comments & appreciate the time you take to leave them!
Hugs, Renee